Approachable architectural services.
In short, LTD Architectural is here to make your dream home a reality, whether that’s building a new home, or renovating or extending your existing property. Together we’ll work in a way that’ll make the process as enjoyable, efficient, and cost-effective as possible for you.
Architectural services include:
- Architectural design services: read about the process for this here.
- Drafting: architectural drafting is available as a stand-alone service.
- Consents: we can assist you with building consents and resource consents, provided we’ve done the architectural drafting or design work.
- Builders: again, if we’ve created your architectural design for you, we can put you in touch with suitable building companies and assist with the tender and pricing process.
- On site services: quality control, material selection, finishes and revisions.
New builds: new house plans that are exclusive but affordable.
Architectural design shouldn’t just be for high-end houses; at LTD Architectural we believe that everyone should be able to live in a smart, innovative house. That includes all sorts of houses, including brick and tile units, minor units, granny flats, baches, and so on. If you’re thinking of building a house, make sure it’s well designed and well thought-through, with your lifestyle and your budget in mind.
New builds: commercial building design.
LTD Architectural can also design offices, retail spaces, warehousing and industrial units for you. As well as the architectural design and drafting work, we can also assist you with construction advice, the design of the interior fit-out; and the design and layout of offices.
Renovations: add space and add value.
Houses old and new can benefit from thoughtful renovations that maximise space. Engaging an architectural designer will mean that your renovation is much more innovative and liveable – and with your budget in mind.
LTD Architectural can assist you with a wide range of home renovation projects:
- House extensions: additional bedrooms, living space or office space.
- Modernising older homes: improving the indoor-outdoor flow; removing walls; creating more space.
- Leaky building re-clads: ensuring this work is done properly – and that it looks fresh and modern.
- Outbuildings: garages, carports, pool houses, sleep outs, barns and sheds.
- Property developers: a house that’s more contemporary and desirable could add to its value.